Here's the breakdown of her look...my favorite is the neutral but not cadaverous lip color created with the Velvet Pencil in Frivolous.
Also, she went to my husband's alma mater...go Hoppers!
NARS worked with celebrity makeup artist Spencer Barnes to create presenter Olivia Wilde’s glowing look for the 68th annual Golden Globe Awards.
“Olivia's look was inspired by images she collected of what she refers to as ‘the French girl.’ I wanted her skin to be fresh and clean with eyes that extended outward. Touches of rose gold and sheer pink-veiled lips completed her youthful coquette-ish look,” Spencer said.
Below is a list of products that Spencer used, including the soon-to-be-released Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil!
· Sheer Glow Foundation
· PRO-PRIME Multi Protect Primer With SPF (NEW for Spring 2011 – available February 1st exclusively at Sephora; for now, try NARS Makeup Primer With SPF)
· Copacabana Illuminator (NEW for Spring 2011 – available February 15th on narscosmetics.com; for now, try Copacabana Multiple)
· Amour Blush
· PRO-PRIME Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
· Nouveau Monde Duo Eyeshadow (NEW for Spring 2011!)
· Hollywoodland Soft Touch Shadow Pencil (NEW for Spring 2011!)
· Mambo Eyeliner Pencil
· Larger Than Life Lengthening Mascara
· Fantasia Lipliner Pencil
· Madere Pure Matte Lipstick (NEW for Spring 2011!)
· Frivolous Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil (NEW for Spring 2011 – available February 1st on narscosmetics.com; for now, try Super Orgasm Lip Gloss, also new for Spring 2011!)