Saturday, January 02, 2010

Resolved

Ok, everyone's doing it, and I'm a sucker for peer pressure.

Ten Resolutions for 2010

Figure out Polyvore.

Wear more jewelry.

Learn to layer so I look like one of the girls in Lucky, not like Joey in the Friends ep where he wore all of Chandler's clothes.

Wear more red lipstick.

Fix my many heels which are worn down to the metal and never hear the horrible metal-on-marble noise in Rayburn again.

Seriously weed through my closet and get rid of clothes which are not third decade appropriate.

Make it to a District Sample Sale.

Avoid a sunburn.

Learn how to properly apply liquid eyeliner.

Blog more, or you know, ever.

7 comments:

Kenlie said...

I need to learn how to properly apply liquid eye liner too...just saying.

Christen said...

Ditto on the liquid eyeliner. Happy New Year!

ggs said...

Skip the liquid eyeliner and go straight to Urban Decay 24/7 eye pencils.

Your NYE post was very funny. Keep writing ;)

Signed a lurking reader.

Ariel said...

Gel is the way to go. All the benefits of liquid, minus the mess.

But if you're really really bent on liquid... Try this one:

http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?skuId=2063639&productId=xlsImpprod560100&navAction=push&navCount=1&categoryId=cat80042&CAWELAID=202390181

joyce huang said...

Hey CHB! I rep 7 fashion websites and would love to start working with your site. If you are interested, please email me so that I can send you my information. Thank you! And very cute blog!
-Joyce@skyeassociatesllc.com

Anonymous said...

Great blog as for me. I'd like to read a bit more about that topic. Thank you for posting this info.
Joan Stepsen
Gifts geek

Unknown said...

Awesome blog!

Two things--

1. Next DSS is March 16th in our same Georgetown Space on M Street.

2. I'd love to invite you to a beauty bloggers event in February.

Can you email me? Liberty_jones@neimanmarcus.com