Friday, September 25, 2009

A Delightful Solution

I've always been something of a Francophile.

I took French in high school and college, spent a semester in Paris, the whole nine.

And I've always been obsessed with French beauty products. I love the way the French women look so undone, yet put-together. Like the just walk out the door looking like they do, with zero effort. But given my high maintenance tendencies, I was more than a little afraid to take the plunge and buy stuff.

So, the last time I got a hair cut, my stylist recommended that I take immediate action to staunch some dry ends I've been having and suggested Phyto 7 as a leave-in conditioner.

I flat out RAN to the store to pick it up. And I've been using it ever since.

I rub a tiny bit on damp hair and either let it air dry or use the blowdryer and it really makes a difference. My hair is soft and shiny. I've actually liked the way my hair looks just air dried.

And I never like the way my hair looks air dried.

I feel very Gallic. And I save about 20 minutes in the morning. Maybe that's the real secret.

More sleep.


Christen said...

Does it weigh your hair down at all? That's my biggest problem with most leave-in conditioners. Thanks for the tip though!

I'm Kelly Gould said...

Phyto is the best. I am currently on a whole Phyto plan to save my over-processed hair. My hair literally feels like it isn't mine (which is a very good thing). It has made a huge difference and I am only on week two!

Andrea said...

I like it!

Pina Colada Kisses said...

French products and Greek products
are out of this world amazing

Check out my fashion blog

airbrushmakeup said...

I always wanted to try this, but I haven't purchased it yet.