Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Gossip Girl: Pret-a-Poor-J

Sorry for the belated recap, election stuff, blah blah....

This episode was chock full o ugly, what with Jenny chopping her hair and going buck wild with a black eyeliner.

Serena's handbag is my favorite here...not her uber-skintight outfit.  The Devi Kroell hobo bag is fantastic, I've long coveted one of these bags.  But alas, even if I sold my soul to the Devil, it wouldn't cover the cost of that bag.


A more affordable luxury would be Blair's Marc by Marc Jacobs plaid skirt, a nice twist from the standard black watch.  It was available in the Chicago store when I visited, but be warned...skirts are shorter than they appear on TV.

The only thing worth looking at at that RISD post-student show was Blair's Temperley London dress.  Certainly not that doofy guest star artist.  Blech.

Lastly, and I can't find a good picture, Blair wears a green Rachel Comey blouse that would be perfect with a pencil skirt for a day at the office.  I'll race you to Barney's in Georgetown...

6 comments:

lelaelena said...

That Blake Lively and her hair.

I have a lesbian love crush on her hair.

Kasley said...

I'm glad to hear that someone else is having less-than-love feelings for Jenny's new look. I think she looks ridiculous.

And that bag is spectacular! So pretty...

Hermione said...

Hey, have you seen Sephora's new Lash Stash? 10 different mascaras. Be sure to tell us about it!

MysteryGirl said...

Dear Blog Owner,

I love your blog! My name is Irene, and I have a littlee beauty community website called ColorMeGorgeous.com:

http://www.colormegorgeous.com

I recently found your site and am very interested in exchanging links. As you know, reciprocal linking benefits both of us by raising our search rankings and generating more traffic to both of our sites. I wanted to ask if you would please post a link to my site as follows, and in exchange, I’ll post your link on my site.

Title: ColorMeGorgeous
URL: http://www.colormegorgeous.com

Description: An online beauty community which offers forums, monthly contests, product reviews of makeup and skincare, expert advice, and more!

Once you've posted the link, let me know the URL of the page that it's on, and I will post it on my site.You can reply to me at colormegorgeous@gmail.com

Thank you very much,

Irene

Bambi said...

Love Blake Lively's hair, her dress & all her accessories.

jane smith said...

Scores released soon out before the exam christian louboutin saleand I have a good agreement, with lower grades are to be invited to eat breakfast a week, although that does not take much money to buy breakfast, get up early but it is a very painful matter, because under normal circumstances, I always sleep until noon, get up, in my dictionary the word no breakfast!And my opponent, named Liu, power is quite strong, basically every time he is one-third louboutin rolando salehigher than me, the biggest gap is 19 points, that I overslept and forgot to test, exam, Liu 19 points, resulting in its biggest points difference!At the hands of scores on the English papers, Liu satisfied louboutin peep toe heelssmile, just 60 minutes, the next semester can finally do make-up, the rain hit the high multiple-choice answer heinous, 61 multiple-choice answer on a 60!But after I looked at the score, suddenly Liu heart completely cool through it!
Do not misunderstand, not Liu get well, the opposite of this score is very high, leopard print booteea full 60 minutes, which was previously unthinkable things even!
However, I Xiaohe holding a 61 minute examination paper, although only one point, but it can not bear to Liu, because in English before, and Liu has been unbeaten, but now, records are broken the!"Wu, you cheat!" Liu pointedalta rita at my nose started to call up!