Saturday, August 09, 2008

Target, Here I Come

Target continues to impress me with their sheer awesomeness....

I spotted an ad for a Jemma Kidd makeup line hitting stores soon!



But it gets better, not only is it Jemma Kidd, but also Napoleon Perdis and Pixi.  Not only are these lines you normally only find at department stores and Sephora, they can be difficult to find, even there!

However...no word on when these are hitting shelves...Has anyone seen these yet?

Also in Target news, I've heard disappointing things about the Botkier bags, but the Richard Chai GO line looks pretty wearable.  I'm digging the rose print sweetheart neck dress.

I've also spotted these Isaac Mizrahi gladiator sandals on just about everyone.


Super cute.  Super cheap.

What more can a girl ask for?

Except that they not give you a rash or fall apart after a week.

photos courtesy of nylonmag.com and target.com

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

No sign of it out here, but we are not exactly very fashion savvy in the central valley. However, I saw a Bare Escentuals special at Target, which was great! What if they had Sehpora lines at Target prices?

Princess Freckles said...

I need those sandals!

rubia said...

ah i love target - the ones here in rhode island have a pretty good selection of salon hair care . . . it still shocks me that they sell some bumble and bumble items!

Anonymous said...

It's here! The JK line is most gloriously colorful. I bought two eyeliners. Nothing is very cheap though.

Apocalypstick said...

I just found this in the Rockville Pike Target this morning. I think the display must have been hours old because it wasn't trashed yet. All three new names--Jemma Kidd, Pixi, and Napololean Perdis--are there. But DAMN they are expensive. If I want to spend $18 on an eyeshadow, I"m not going to do it at Target. Nothing moved me enough to buy it, but Pixi seems to be the nicest line.

Anonymous said...

I tried the Jemma Kidd eyeliner in a fabulous green colour. The colour is perfect but the texture is completely goopy. At first, I thought the floppy brush was the problem so I tried it with another brush which I know works quite well with other liquid liners.

Nope, it is the texture of the eyeliner itself which is the problem. This line is expensive (for Target) and I expected better quality for the price!!!