Saturday, August 23, 2008

Read All About It!

Sorry for the lack of posts here, but I've been enjoying a little downtime in Vermont without access to internet...a weird feeling for any modern girl.

So I didn't get a chance to post on Wednesday about my interview with the Washingtonian!

It's a part of their Blogger Beat series, where they catch up with DC bloggers and chat about the stuff we know best.

Read all about my must haves for beauty, my style pet peeves, and a little bit about the inspiration behind the name of my blog!

6 comments:

Princess Freckles said...

Nice interview! How exciting for you!

Anonymous said...

WELL DONE!!

Rae // theNotice said...

*squee* Lovely interview, congrats!!!

Elsie said...

yay!

Anonymous said...

Great article! I agree about the self-tanner. Never looks good on me. EVER.

Anonymous said...

What a great column - good for you! (Plus, it is always nice to see another Bobbi Brown fan online.) That was a nice fun story, something we rarely see anymore!

BTW, we simply adore the blog...!
tp