Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Breaking Sale News!

As noticed on All About the Pretty...

MAC Friends and Family Sale!!!

Ahhh, just in time for a much deserved end of the week present! 

hello?  Surviving the insane heat wave?  I deserve a MEDAL.

I'm planning on stocking up on a badly needed new concealer and picking up a new Shadestick or two...

Scoot on over!

image via


Marisol said...

I was sooooo excited this morning when I was reading my email and I saw this beauty. I cannot wait.

FYI - I have heard several times from MAC MUA's that they might be discontinuing Shadesticks so better stock up on your faves.

Name : yuki said...

It is splendid blog. I am studied.
Please link to this site!

Anonymous said...

runescape money runescape gold tibia item tibia gold runescape accounts tibia money runescape gp buy runescape gold tibia gold tibia item buy runescape money runescape items tibia money