Thursday, April 03, 2008

In a Different World


I am a big fan of recognizing one's own limitations.

For instance, I wish that I was the kind of bride who really wanted to get married on the beach or city hall or in a garden with just my immediate family and buy a gown off the rack.

I really do.

But I'm not.  I wanted multiple fittings and trunk shows.  And I'm ok with that.

But if I was that kind of bride, here are two dresses that I would be actively considering:

JCrew, Lisette Gown, $2000


Go Green Go by Phillip Lim, One Shoulder Gown, $995



By the way...consider almost all posts from here on out about weddings in some fashion.  It takes over you brain!

photos courtesy of jcrew.com and barneys.com

4 comments:

Vera said...

I get the relaxed appeal, but both of those seem almost too casual for a dress. Looking forward to the more fitted choices you decide to post :).

Alison Santighian said...

Both are absolutely gorgeous - and yes, for a, uh, more intimate setting. But this is coming from a bride who thought she wanted lace & taffeta, and ended up with unadorned silk.

Jennifer said...

I do love that JCrew dress. It's gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Hello!

very nice post... enjoyed it very much.

Thank you

http://www.best-tutor.com
http://best-tutor.com

good site

tutor
tutor