Monday, April 07, 2008

Disaster Looming

I received some pretty devastating news this weekend.

My mother informed me that Trish McEvoy was DISCONTINUING MY PERFUME!


GONE!

The one scent my fiance actually LIKED!

Ugh!  Why me?!?

There were clues.  The big bottles disappeared from from stores, leaving only the travel sizes.  I was able to track down a bottle in Saks when mine had run out, but that took many hours of work that could have been devoted to government reform.

Yeah, sorry about that, taxpayers.

I'm off to drown my sorrows in multiple episodes of The Hills and a Skinny Cow popsicle.

6 comments:

Megan Germano said...

What, What, What??? I will die a thousand deaths! I covet that stuff!

geri hirsch said...

oohhh no!!

Boutique Mix Fashion said...

LOL......seems like an impending disaster.

Anonymous said...

Ebay. Online perfume discounters. There are solutions.

I lost my beloved michael kors scent a few years ago, but thanks to the internet, I have never been without it.

Anonymous said...

Ladies, no reason to fret, #4 Gardenia Musk is not discontinued, just a rumor due to it just been Out of Stock corporatly and will be availible in store shortly.

-Trishette

Anonymous said...

Hello!

very nice post... enjoyed it very much.

Thank you

http://www.best-tutor.com
http://best-tutor.com

good site

tutor
tutor