Monday, December 03, 2007

It's been a long morning already

So apparently going to a concert on a school night has left me more discombobulated than expected.

I just went to the ladies room to discover that while I artfully applied tinted moisturizer, two blushes, eyeshadow, concealer, and curled my lashes, I forgot to put on mascara.

And I was even planning a review of said mascara for later today.

Gives you a little preview about how I feel...

Anyways, don't laugh at my weird lashless look today. It could happen to you to some day!


Anonymous said...

At least you didn't apply lash primer and no mascara, so your lashes are white all day, like I once did.

DC Celine said...

been there, done that. it's an interesting look, isn't it?

Heather said...

that happened to me once. I ran to CVS to buy a tube. I couldn't face the day w/o mascara.