Friday, November 02, 2007

In case anyone is looking...

I can be found at any one of the amazing sales taking place around town...


The "Green" Fire Sale




Setchi
This is an awesome little shop where you can spend and actually allieviate a little guilt...everything here is eco-friendly.

1614 Wisconsin Ave. NW, b/t Reservoir Rd. & Q St. (202-333-5570).

The Delayed Gratification





Sangaree
Doesn't start until the day after Thanksgiving...but: Up to 30 percent off Lisa Ho, Louis Verdad, Palmer Jones, and more.

3288 M St. NW, b/t 33rd & Potomac Sts. (202-333-4690)


The Motherlode



Cusp

I start hyperventilating just thinking about going on a spree here. You bring the paper bags and meet me there.
3030 M St. NW, b/t 30th & 31st Sts. (202-625-0893); 1961 Chain Bridge Rd., Tysons Corner, McLean (703-288-1940).

The Tough Love Sale


Urban Chic




I'm going to admit that the salespeople here are a little...hmmm...prickly. But the stuff is great! Go if you've got thick skin.




1626 Wisconsin Ave. NW, b/t Reservoir Rd. & Q St. (202-338-5398)




The Get On That Bandwagon! Sale





Denim Bar




Been craving wide legged jeans but didn't want to fork over the cash after you spent the piggy bank on skinnies? Well, maybe a sale will make hopping on that train go a little smoother.




1101 S. Joyce St., Arlington (703-414-8202)




The Hipper than Thou Sale




Muleh



I'm just kidding, I love this store, especially their huge selection of 3.1 Philip Lim, but with my symmetrical haircut and aversion to vests, hanging out around 14th and U makes me feel like the preppiest prepster alive.



1831 14th St. NW, b/t Swann & T Sts. (202-667-3440)



Enjoy!! I know I will.



And yes, I cribbed shamelessly from today's DailyCandy. It's because I'm shameless. Ha, take that Logan Circle yipsters!

6 comments:

Paige Sicx said...

Mmmm sales! I heart DC.

Beauty Chick said...

I'm tagging you over at Beauty Hatchery!

What does it mean to be tagged? This is a blogging game where people who are tagged need to post 7 random facts/habits about themselves. They explain the rules and then tag 7 others and list their names on their blog. They're also asked to leave a comment for each of the tagged, letting them know they have been tagged and to read the blog. Happy tagging!

Coach Outlet Online said...

Coach Outlet Online

Coach Factory Outlet Online said...

Coach Factory Outlet Online Leading American designer and maker of luxury lifestyle handbags and accessories.Large market in Europe and Canada,UK,USA etc.Welcome to Order!

Coach Factory Outlet said...

coach factory outlet feature a predominantly black upper constructed from a soft nubuck as well as patent leather which can be noticed on the Air Max 90 toe box.

Coach Outlet Store Online said...

I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!!