Thursday, July 26, 2007

Feel Free to Ogle the Lawmakers


The Hill has released the annual 50 Most Beautiful People on Capitol Hill Issue!!

Wow, sometimes I think my standards for "news" are super low...

If you are on the Hill, or just wandering around the Hill aimlessly as a tourist (someone at the corner of Independence and New Jersey Aves yesterday asked me, "where is the Capitol?" I refrained from laughing at her openly as she seemed sufficiently sheepish when I pointed at the huge white dome right in front of her) pick up a copy!

Or, if you are stuck at your desk until hell freezes over check it out online at the link above.
logo courtesy of thehill.com

8 comments:

The Doll said...

That's always my favorite issue of The Hill. :-)

Anonymous said...

What a damn joke, they are hotter than last year though, I'll give them that.

Anonymous said...

Question? Are you perchance in that issue? Just wondering, it'd be cool if you were. I know you won't say but I was going through them and I was like, hmmm, I wonder if CHB is one of these people!

Anonymous said...

Even better, have you ever been in it? Just curious. Not that it means a damn thing one way or another.

caphillbarbie said...

No...I'm not on the list...or am I??? No, I'm really not...or am I?

Seriously though, I'm not, although I did recognize a few faces and was shocked to read that Mary Bono is dating Connie Mack!! I'm always the last to hear.

Honestly, I just don't have the balls to nominate myself for something like this.

Anonymous said...

Ha! Funny about the tourist. One summer I overheard this conversation at the top of the escalators at Capitol South Metro station:

Tourist Dad: "Hmmmm, which way is the Capitol?"

Tourist Mom: (hesitantly) "Weeellll, last year it was up this way..."

Like maybe they moved it???

LOL!

The Doll said...

I didn't think you were in this issue, but I did think you were perhaps in a different recent issue. It's just my suspicion, of course, and I could be very wrong!

Anonymous said...

runescape money runescape gold tibia item tibia gold runescape accounts tibia money runescape gp buy runescape gold tibia gold tibia item buy runescape money runescape items tibia money